Introduction to Packet Tracer
The Introduction to Packet Tracer course is designed for beginners with no prior networking knowledge. The self-paced course teaches the basic operations of Cisco Packet Tracer, the robust simulation tool used to visualize networks. Multiple hands-on activities focus on everyday examples including networking and Internet of Things (IoT) exposing learners to important concepts while at the same time reinforcing learnings. Whether you want to develop networking knowledge or you plan to take one of the Networking Academy courses that use Packet Tracer, you’ll find Introduction to Packet Tracer provides valuable tips and best practices for using Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Learn the basic operations of Packet Tracer: - File commands, visualization and configuration of networking devices.
- Simulate the interactions of data traveling through the network.
- Learn to visualize the network in logical and physical modes.
- Reinforce your understanding with extensive hands-on networking and IoT activities.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
For any other information Contact Instructors @
0092 51 2348675