Created by the Networking Academy community, Mobility Fundamentals is a series of modules that builds on concepts presented in IT Essentials and the first two CCNA Routing and Switching courses. Course modules are 1.5 hours each and cover a variety of mobile and wireless topics such as technologies, standards, and setting up a simple home network.
- Learn about mobile and wireless concepts, technology, standards, security, and applications.
- Learn about wireless local area network (LAN) design and configuration best practices.
- Gain troubleshooting expertise.
- Practice what you learn using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.