This course is for those who are willing to establish their career in domain of Game development. The main focus of our training will be based on Mini Game that the student have to make during this training session, also have to go through pressure testing the purpose of it is to groom students ability to work in pressure scenarios.
- Publish own application on google play store and app store
- Establish freelancing career by unity 3d developer
- Can be recruited in a firm as game developer.
Duration Credit Hours
1 Month 30 hours
- Introduction to Unity 30.
- 30 assets.
- Particle Effects.
- Media Handling.
- 1st Person/3rd person Controller.
- User Interface Ul(Responsive design).
- Fundamentals of Scripting and Development
- Physics on Objects.
- Colliding and Triggering of Objects
- Animations and Rig Characters
- 1st/3rd person shooting Game.
- How to make build on different platforms.
- Introduction to Maya.
- Freelancing and Selling Games
Training Fee Starting Date